Relationships can be a source of joy and fulfillment, but they can also be a source of fear and insecurity. Women especially may struggle with self-esteem issues that can put their relationships in jeopardy. Testing your relationship confidence is an important step to ensure that you are able to maintain healthy relationships and build strong connections. Confidence testing can help women identify areas where they need to improve in order to build stronger relationships. It can also provide an opportunity for self-reflection and growth. By taking the time to assess your relationship confidence, you will be able to identify any underlying issues that could be hindering your ability to form meaningful connections with others.
The following questions are good places to start when assessing your relationship confidence:
1) Do you have a healthy self-image?
2) Are you assertive and demanding of what you need from yourself, your partner, and your life?
3) Are there any patterns or patterns of behaviors that are keeping you from achieving the success that you want in relationships?
4) Do you have any fears with engaging in a new relationship?
5) What do you value most in relationships?
6) How many failed relationships have there been in your life, and what lessons did you learn from those experiences?
I think that the last question is really important for couples to assess. It would be good for your partner to ask those questions of themselves too and recognise what they learned from their failed relationships.